ANY ORDERS MADE BY CUSTOMER SHALL BE HELD UNDER THIS POLICY
All orders are dispatched to the address provided by the customer. We are not responsible or liable for orders delivered to the incorrect address. It is customer responsibility to provide the correct information at the time of purchase. Please ensure the correct delivery address is provided to avoid disappointment. Refunds will not be issued for shipping in such cases.
All orders are normally dispatched within 2 working days (EXCLUDING WEEKENDS). However, during busy periods please allow up to 3-4 working days once you have placed an order for your purchase to be dispatched.
- Kindly note we do not ship orders over the weekend and public holidays. Any orders placed on the weekends or the holidays will be shipped on the following business day.
SHIPPING TO UNITED KINGDOM
We offer 2 shipping options:
- DHL Express (delivery window of 24 - 48 working hours AFTER DISPATCH)
- Royal Mail Tracked (delivery window of 2 - 5 working days AFTER DISPATCH)
Free standard tracked UK delivery on orders above £50.
Orders below £50 will be shipped via Royal Mail Tracked. Delivery aim is 2-5 working days after dispatch.
We apologise in advance if your order is delayed in transit. We have no control of the courier and their circumstances. This could be due to reasons such as severe weather conditions, strikes and/or holiday season.
SHIPPING TO EUROPE
- All Europe orders are sent with Royal Mail International Tracked service (delivery aim of 7 - 14 working days AFTER DISPATCH)
- We sort out your taxes for all EU countries excluding Norway & Switzerland.
SHIPPING TO REST OF THE WORLD INCLUDING USA, CANADA etc
- All order for the rest of the world is shipped with Royal Mail Tracked or Signed For service (delivery aim of 7 - 20 working days AFTER DISPATCH)
- Delivery from £7.00 (note that this may increase depending on your geographical location as well as weight of your parcel)
INTERNATIONAL TAXES & DUTIES
The recipient of the shipment is responsible for all import duty and tax fees if applicable. Kindly be aware that sometimes customs may delay delivery of your package. Please note that Sarrabi cannot take responsibility for delays due to customs clearance. Unfortunately this is beyond our control.
Orders do not include possible taxes and duties which may be applied by customs authorities on delivery into your country. If you fail to comply with customs and consequently the parcel is returned to Sarrabi and you will be liable for the additional fee’s charged for return and re-delivery.
For more information on what duties and taxes may be payable by you prior to the delivery of your parcel, we strongly recommend checking your local customs website or contacting them directly prior to placing your order.
STOLEN ITEMS AFTER DELIVERY
The customer is responsible to actively follow up and track their parcel through the tracking links provided (not the shop app). Once parcels have shown DELIVERED to the customers address with proof of delivery, Sarrabi is no longer responsible for the parcel. If your parcel has been stolen from your post box it is not our responsibility and we shall not provide any refund or compensation for this matter.
If your parcel has been lost by the courier and it does not show delivered with proof of delivery, kindly contact customer service on email@example.com