All orders are dispatched to the address provided by the customer. We are not responsible or liable for orders delivered to the incorrect address. It is customer responsibility to provide the correct information at the time of purchase. Please ensure the correct delivery address is provided to avoid disappointment. Refunds will not be issued in such cases
All orders are normally dispatched within 2 working days (EXCLUDING WEEKENDS). However, during busy periods please allow up to 3-4 working days once you have placed an order for your purchase to be dispatched.
- Kindly note we do not ship orders over the weekend and public holidays. Any orders placed on the weekends or the holidays will be shipped on the following business day.
- All UK orders are sent with Royal Mail Tracked 48 service.
- Free UK delivery on orders above £50
- Delivery aim is 2-5 working days from dispatch (We apologize in advance if your order is delayed in transit. We have no control of the courier and their circumstances. This could be due to a variety of reasons such as severe weather conditions, strikes and/or Covid-19.
- All Europe orders are sent with Royal Mail International Tracked service
REST OF THE WORLD INCLUDING USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND
- All order for the rest of the world is shipped with Royal Mail Tracked/Signed for service
- Delivery from £7.00 (note that this may increase depending on your geographical location as well as weight of your parcel)
INTERNATIONAL TAXES & DUTIES
The recipient of the shipment is responsible for all import duty and tax fees if applicable. Kindly be aware that sometimes customs may delay delivery of your package. Please note that Sarrabi cannot take responsibility for delays due to customs clearance. Unfortunately this is beyond our control.
Orders do not include possible taxes and duties which may be applied by customs authorities on delivery into your country. If you fail to comply with customs and consequently the parcel is returned to Sarrabi and you will be liable for the additional fee’s charged for return and re-delivery.
For more information on what duties and taxes may be payable by you prior to the delivery of your parcel, we strongly recommend checking your local customs website or contacting them directly prior to placing your order.